With a hint of retro appeal this Dorset Blue Enamel Stove Kettle offers an alternative to our much-loved Charcoal version. With its straighter sides and handle it will look striking sitting on kitchen worktops and stoves. Finished in the lovel coastal Dorset Blue colourway, the soft tones work beautifully with the natural Beech of the handle and lid grip.
Holding 2 litres in capacity, it's the ideal amount for a round of tea or two. Designed without a whistle, this kettle will work in a range of kitchens from traditional to a unique twist in modern apartments.
Dimensions: H19 x W15 x D22cm
Also available in the coastal Dorset Blue Range: Butter Dish, Sugar Pot, Jug, Picnic Table, Utility Bucket, Bergamot Pot Candle.
ENAMEL STOVE KETTLE - DORSET BLUE
- Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Steel base
- Handle is natural unvarnished Beech
- Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
- Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 2L
- Do not clean with an abrasive sponge
- Not microwave safe
- Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
- Suitable for use in the oven, on a gas cooker, hob and cast iron hotplates
- Not suitable for use on an induction hob
- Product can get very hot when it use
- Handle should be kept in the upright position when heating
- Does not come with a whistle
- Item may have small marks on handle, where the glaze has been dried during production